Thursday, November 1, 2007

“I have HEP C, HERPES and ARTHRITIS can Chinese Medicine explain?

Question

“I’m a 57 year old woman with HSV2 Hep c and arthritis.
The herpes is virulent and attacks can be almost continuous despite doctors telling me that it can’t be so. I’m suffering fatigue and one of my fingers is severely inflamed at the moment. Also some blurring in the eyes, I’m wondering about an article on foods suitable for HSV2 . My body seems very acidic at the moment. I have just formed a relationship with a man I care for after many celibate years so the distress I have grown accustomed to is more pronounced with someone in me life and bed and heart. I saw your article on acidic body and wonder if you could write something for those of us battling some of these long term diseases. They seem to be trying to eat my body”


Thank you for the questions.

Whenever I inspect someone’s health and history, first of all I consider the fundamental principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). So to analyse what you have described above, it would appear you have and access of heat in the body (inflammation, inflamed) you also have blurring of the eyes which would most likely be related to the liver. (The liver controls the eyes in TCM).

You have also stated that your situation has been quite stressful and again this will be producing more heat in the body. Now arthritis can be caused by wind, dampness, cold or a combination of the above. Even though you experience pain and inflammation TCM will treat the condition with warming treatments. We do this because warmth will move stagnant blood and energy that has ceased moving freely due to the wind, cold or dampness. An analogy would be frost bite, this is an extreme case but the same rules apply, stagnation becomes so intense it burns.

Stagnation is also caused by, you guessed it the liver! The liver’s job is to smooth the flow of energy and blood around the body. If you have or are currently living a stressful life, eating badly, not sleeping well, bombarded by pollutants you have consciously or unconsciously been abusing your liver this can create stagnation and pain leading to arthritis.

Over working body parts and working in cold environments will also do this.

· So to relieve your pain we need to clean up your diet, eat and drink complimentary warming foods and beverages and take up some useful Qi Gong, Tai Chi or Yoga exercises They are all gentle but strong enough to make your body strong and free up all your stagnation.

Hepatitis C Virus is toxic heat in the blood which the liver again plays a significant roll in. You may also experience jaundice, itching, sweating, brittle nails, irritability and tiredness all of which are related in someway with the liver. The liver will attack the digestive system causing digestive problems, jaundice, bloating plus other discomforting problems. Finger nails become brittle because the nails are ruled by the liver.

Herpes is another form of toxic heat in the body as well as weakening of the digestive system / immune system. To treat this symptom we need to target the liver first followed by the spleen.

In summary, dampness and heat toxins are a spleen and liver problem. Problems with your bones will be due to dampness, wind or cold and to treat all of the above we need to calm the liver, cool the blood, warm the kidneys and dry the dampness.

Diet

Green vegetables and juices will help detoxify the blood and calm the liver. Drink hot water as this will strengthen the bones and kidneys. Add ginger when steaming vegetables as this will warm the digestive system to remove the dampness.

Drink fresh papaya juice and leave 10 of the papaya seeds in the juice when blending it. They are high in vitamin C and will help with Hep C. Also look to for anti-oxidants from the health food store. I would highly suggest Professor Masquelier’s Pycnogenol OPC’S. Make sure his picture is on the box.

· Get your self a copy of The Jook Book or recipes on congee. And look for a recipe that uses “chen pi” which is dried mandarin skin, this helps with dampness.

· Wheat grass juice you will also find beneficial, it’s very high in nutrients and great for de-toxing the liver naturally. You can get shots of wheat grass from boost juice bars and other fresh juice shops. Or if you’re keen get your self a Champion Juicer and make your own. It’s not difficult to grow and you can purchase small kits. Almonds are very good because they will alkaline and clean the blood.

Others – millet, Udos oil, avocado, sunflower sprouts, raw almonds, carrots, dates, coconuts, celery, cucumbers, lemons, limes, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, asparagus, green beans, broccoli, cabbage, green leafy vegetables, soy beans, walnuts, wheat grass, tofu, lima beans, turnip tops, peppers, beet tops.

The fact you suffer toxic heat would indicate that you are most likely acidic so all alkaline foods and drinks would be very good for you.

Do not drink any liquid for 30 minutes before or after taking food.
Ensure that 75% of each meal is fruit and vegetables high in water content.
Chew well and allow time for digestion and rest for 15-30 minutes after food.

The following foods should be taken in limited amounts, but preferably not at all: fried and oily food, hot and spicy food, dairy products, sugar, eggs, coffee, tea and alcohol. All of these will heat up the liver, weaken your immune system and make you more acidic. Also limit your meat intake and consider white meat as it’s less heating. Beef can actually make you more toxic and so can duck. Stay away from all shell fish because it will flare up your skin (cold sores etc).

Shopping List

· The Jook Book

· Healing with Whole Foods

· The Tao Of Balanced Diet

· Champion Juicer

· Qi Gong

· Yoga exercises

· Tai Chi

I hope this information has helped!

PS. If you are not on the BOYF mailing list please click on the link below and sign for my monthly News letter.

Receive the BOYF News Letter

Take care,

Kind regards,

Scott Cansdell

http://www.backonyourfeet.com.au

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe this. A great testimony l must share. A few months back l was diagnosed with herpes virus. I really thought my life was over. I had used different kinds of medication which didn't help. Then l browsed the internet and found a great doctor by the name Dr Odion who listened to my problems and sent me herbal medication via courier. I took the medication as instructed and within 2 weeks, the virus was gone.
If you need any help you may contact Dr Odion on whatsApp at +234 9019421176
HIV
DIABETES
CANCER
KIDNEY PROBLEMS
AND OTHER DISEASES

joy bella said...

Hi, I am Joy Bella from Houston, Texas, USA. I was living with HPV(human papilloma virus) for almost 2 years, I was not myself, my body was always itching with pains until I was on the internet searching for a remedy. So luckily, i was reading testimonials of clients who was cured of herpes by the amazing spell caster named Dr Oluta spell doctor from West Africa.I contacted him by email, and within 15 minutes he got back to me and ask of my details which i provide to him, he consulted his oracle and told me the solution to my problem and how to go about it, i did is he told me and about the two days i got the cure which he prepared and send to me through DHL service, i took the cure as instructed by him getting to two days i was cured, my HPV(human papilloma virus) was cured up. All thanks to the superb healing herbs of Dr oluta
You too can get in contact with him today if you wanna be cured from HPV(human papilloma virus) you having by email:  dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349065326267
you can still get in touch with me to know more my cure, here is mine email joybella425@gmail.com 
Thank you so much great one.. I will continue to testify of your goodness to the universe.    

Unknown said...

I want to inform the public how I was cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by a Doctor called Dr.OZ. I visited different hospitals but they gave me a list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedies on HERPES and I saw comments of people talking about how Doctor OZ cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the Internet but i was convinced to give him a try because i was having no hope of being cured of HERPES so i decided to contact him on his email, i searched his email on net and i saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. When I contacted him he gave me hope and sent a Herbal medicine to me that I took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on
his WhatsApp: +2349037520482 or Email: doctoroz2020@gmail.com and get all your problems solved.
1)Sickness of any kind
2)Help to CURE Hepatitis B, HIV/AIDS CANCER and BIPOLAR
3)Divorce, Breakup problem and To Re-unit
4)Pregnancy problem
5)Financial problem and Job promotion
6)To get a good and rich life partner
7)To Lose your weight
8)to enlargement of penis
9. CANCER
10. ALES (Lou Gehrig's disease)
11. Hepatitis B
12. chronic pancreatic
13. emphysema
14. COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)  

Tamara Barrow said...

I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past four years and had constant pain. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Herpes Simplex Virus by this by Dr voodoo and she also gave the email address of this man and advise anyone to contact him for any kind of problem that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr voodoo telling him about my (Herpes Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Though i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr voodoo assured me, after some time i went to my doctor for test and it confirmed that i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends if anyone have such problem and need help contact Dr voodoo on his email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com Add Dr voodoo on whatsApp +2348140120719

williamgold said...

Its a miracle that I am alive today. I encounter HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV1/2) for good four (4) years, before I meet the great Dr.Godwin I am William gold from Fresno California, united state of America and I was affected with herpes virus. Herpes is a viral infection cause by the Herpes simplex virus, marked by painful, watery blister in the skin or mucous membrane or on the genitals. This was what I suffered for good four years. I have visited CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for treatment buat no improvement. I meet Dr.Godwin online while I was searching for herpes cure I read a testimony about his work. I give a try that now becomes a testimony in my life am now fully cured. kindly contacted Dr Godwin via   WhatsApp  +2348158184060 or  email him on drgodwin52@gmail.com i know there are lots of people out there suffering from various diseases and infections, why dont you contact dr Godwin today and get cured just as i did, dr Godwin brought peace and happiness back to my life and gave me a second chance to life and i will always testify about his good work.And here is my email address incase you wanna know more about this doctor, williamgold770@gmail.com

vera white said...

I am from California USA I was diagnosed of HERPES Virus in 2018 and I have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try , when i contact this herbalist via his email and he prepared a HERPES herbal cure and sent it to me via UPS delivery company service, when i received this herbal cure, he gave me step by directions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was totally cured of this deadly virus within 14days of usage, I am now free from the deadly virus called herpes, all thanks to doctor Oluta, Contact this great herbal doctor via his email dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com call or whatsapp him on his mobile number +2349065326267
He also have the herb to cure:(1) CANCERS,(2) DIABETES,(3) HIV/AIDS(4) HERPES(5)pregnancy

Alvin good said...

God bless Dr asika for his marvelous work in my life,my name is Alvin good I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2015 and I was taking my
medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my
system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment
about Dr asika on how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted
him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my
health, he sent me the medicine through the FedEx delivery service. I took the medicine
as prescribed by him and 4 weeks later i was cured from HERPES, i went to different hospitals for confirmation to be actually sure if my sickness was gone and to my surprise all my results were negative, Dr.asika
truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him
through drasikaherbalhealinghome@gmail.com or whatsapp him with +2347016983204
Dr asika God bless you for restoring back my health and I keep on telling the world about you

Back on your Feet

Back on your Feet
Treating all your health conditions